Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

(sorry Mom, he ripped off the beautiful red tie you bought him before I could get our picture... it is georgous on him though)

Yesterday was the 6th year anniversary of our 2nd marriage.

.

As it would turn out, we celebrated on Friday night and went to the Temple and to one of our favorite restaurants... looking back at last years post, we had the same idea for dinner. It really is good food. The difference this year (we are getting smarter in our old age) is that we shared a meal. I am loving that Jim will actually do this, it's always plenty of food, and it really helps me out when I am trying to lose weight... plus the added bonus that it only costs us half as much to eat out together, yeah!

.

It was a great night out, a great place to be together to celebrate what was such an eventful reunion for our family, and I really loved that we had a great talk about our past and future together. Talks like that with my main man, are better than chocolates and diamonds any day!

.

Thank you eternal companion... I love you!

4 comments:

She Loves To Make said...

Happy Anniversary! That is a great picture of you two.

PaD said...

Happy anniversary. I got to see his red tie at the temple and it is beautiful on him. Great photo of you two. Love ya, Mom D

Donna Lynn said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lindsey said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails