Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

SPT ~ Gift a family member...

Okay, this might be a lame gift to my family, but my gift to them is to get healthy.
I have my own goals in mind for myself, but they should benefit to have a healthy fit mom/wife around for a long long time.
Just today I overcame some hurdles I had been working through the past few weeks in my work out. And so, while I don't normally like self portraits... especially while I am hot and sweaty and red in the face, with wet dripping hair (I know sooooo gross) and no makeup. I wanted to document this moment in my journal here; to help me remember...
I can do hard things!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good job! I love that feeling of finally getting through something you have been struggling with!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! Knowing how very hard it is please accept our sincere apprecition for your setting an example for us all so we can share, love and support each other for years to come! Hugs to you, Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails