Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Good Mail...

I got a good mail package!
I pulled it from the mail box and couldn't imagine what would be inside, from my SIL... my curiosity was getting the best of me. I couldn't even wait until I got back to the house!
.
Oh my stars it is coupons!!! How cool!
And what perfect timing... this week one of my stores is doubling coupons! This means more home storage I hope! What a great gift and SO thoughtful!
.
I know what it takes to get a package to the post office... letters aren't bad, you can put them in your mailbox and throw up the red flag. But these bigger envelopes, you gotta take them in and get them weighed to know how much postage goes on them. It's a special trip, and my personal experience when I arrived at our post office yesterday with a line all the way out the door, and one postal worker inside... makes me really really appreciate good mail like this. You gotta feel the love!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails