Search This Blog

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Saturday Conference...

Saturday conference was so wonderful... I usually need to keep my self busy doing something quiet while I listen; but this time I never got to my quiet work because I was so busy taking notes. I just couldn't get enough... it seemed to all be something I could use and apply to my life or help teach those in my circle of influence. That was so cool, and it went by super fast.
.Align Center
But everyone else had their own quiet things they worked out while we listened.



The teenager cleaned his golf clubs.
And the puppies were quiet on their blankets, minding!!! Wow! That was really cool!!! They usually pick these opportunities to romp and play and growl and be noisy! It was so reverent at our house... I loved it!
(plus you can see I made a candy basket to keep them on a sugar high to get through all the sessions... hey what ever it takes. Both my boys fell asleep at times anyway, I hadn't accounted for the sugar crash... protein drinks for today sessions)
I was really impressed by our dogs. They were so good!
I think they feed off of our nervousness or calmness.
.
And then last night the boys went to the prieshood session and out to DQ for their traditional ice cream (they got strawberry and marshmallow shakes) yum!

2 comments:

patsy said...

brett took jack to DQ too! that's the spot in our town... I loved Saturday conference-

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a good Saturday session. Thanks for sharing. Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails