Search This Blog

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday prep for Conference...

This morning as I sorted through my papers for the coupons, we got 5 inserts today! And doublers from one of my locals stores. Yipee! (I think they are going to be doing more and more of these deals, in this economy, as it becomes more popular again).
.
Anyway.... I looked over to see the big dogs watching the birds out the window from the couch! It was as if they were getting their spot early to watch conference before the boys got up and took all the good spots.




Too funny how Taylor pig piles on top of Morgan and how Morgan loves her so much, she just tolerates it!
.
The best spot is next to the arm that is closest to the window view, so everyone fights to get the good seat in the house. I guess Taylor figures if someone is already there, you can save space by going UP! Smart and frugal in her own way. They do this when they are puppies, to keep warm, but she just never out grew it.
.
It reminds me of being with my nieces and nephews and learning for the first time the game of "save spot". When someone says that if they leave to go get food or the bathroom or something, you can't steal their spot.... but if they forget, that spot is free for the taking! You learn the rules pretty quickly around a big family!
So fun! I think of them every conference... I hope we can go watch conference in person with them again soon. Such fun memories!
.
I can't wait for the spiritual feeding today!

4 comments:

patsy said...

this morning's conference was so great-

I can't believe how good your dogs have been- wow

guess what? IT's SUNNY HERE TODAY! OH my goodness, I am so happy to see some sun :)

She Loves To Make said...

That picture of your dogs is so funny! Hope you enjoyed conference!

Anonymous said...

Terrific pictures of my terrific grandogs! Leave it to them to get the best seats first...they are so smart. Give them a hugs from me.
Nene

Lindsey said...

I love how Taylor just lays on Morgan... my younger dog does things like that to the older one all the time... too funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails