Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SPT ~ Something Blue...

SPT ~ Something Blue...
This voting season is making me "BLUE"... and that is not red/white and blue... just blue!
But I got out of the house and voted regardless of my frustrations.
-
They gave me a sticker, I am sure to console me after the gruling process, kind of like they do when you have to go into Walmart... they give you a smiley sticker at the door to help cheer you up before you have to go inside and endure the madness!!
-
My sticker said "I voted". It mysteriously got stuck on my cheek! Very cute honey!
He just makes everything better!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

wow - and i thought we voted late in north carolina!!

Melanie said...

I love the line "he makes everything better" That is how a relationship should be, my husband has the same (if silly) effect on me

Dacia said...

I know how you feel about the whole voting thing. That's great that your husband was there to cheer you up!

Bren's Life said...

Man- We voted a long time ago.. I hate how long it takes to get through the line to vote. But I don't want to ever say I didn't do it because...

Jeanette said...

This is a blue voting season, but good for you for getting out there anyway!

Related Posts with Thumbnails