Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2008

Update on the Teenager...

Update on the teenager...

He is still loving his work at the golf course.
And he can't wait for Jr. Golf to start up in June.






Since he was so busy with golf, it put off his ability to study to take his drivers test for his license. But golf has been over for a couple of weeks, and I can't believe I am saying this... because I was soooo nervous and not ready for him to be driving last fall when he passed drivers education... but I am READY for him to get his license now, but he is dragging his feet!

What is that all about? When I was his age, I couldn't wait to have that freedom!
And seriously, I have really been working on being the grouchy bossy mom so he would WANT freedom from me too... but I guess he just loves us so much he doesn't ever want to break away or leave!

he he he... pretty sure it will be the end of me, once he discovers girls smell good.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails