Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

SPT ~ Love

The SPT's for this month tells us to,
"Find those moments throughout the season and choose to be still. remember to care for ourselves while we are busy creating amazing holiday memories for all.

Take deep breaths. channel our chi. don't sacrifice the small, still moments. enjoy them! and photograph them!"
Tuesday, December 2nd : Love
Tuesday, December 9th : Joy
Tuesday, December 16th : Comfort
Tuesday, December 23rd : Joy
Tuesday, December 30th : Hope

LOVE!

4 comments:

patsy said...

Oh beth! that is theBEST picture eVEr- I hope you are making a blown up copy- seriously that is such a great shot of the both of you... :)

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I LOVE that picture!

Beth said...

Thank you... I didn't love it so I kept messing with it until I was able to cut out most of the parts I didn't like (the double chin etc.)

Thanks for the comments, it helped me remember I need 4 pictures of us to fill a frame I have had for a couple of years now hanging on the wall... I think I will print this as my first one.

Only 3 more to go now!

I thought it would be easy to get pictures of us together, to fill the frame, but it is proving much harder than I ever imagined.

Thanks for the nudge to see this one as acceptable to print!!!

MaryRC said...

ooop yep its there! i see it.. you DO love each other.. great shot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails