Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2008

Welcome to the Blogosphere...

My newest Blogger Mom Friend!
(photo belongs to Snow Mom)

I have been so excited about bringing a really good friend into the blogosphere!

She is so witty, and has a sarcastic sense of humor that keeps me rolling continually, she is sensitive and has an eye for flair, but is always the utmost of class! She has the knack to find the lemonade in every sour lemon circumstance. She is strong in her faith, finds ways to teach gospel principles in most every situation. She has an amazing creative mind. Family means everything to her, and she is a wonderful example of what an exemplary woman should be to pattern after as a wife, mother, friend, leader, teacher, cook and partner in crime at girls camp!

She will have a knack for blogging all that life has to offer!

.

She had a taste of reading blogs, and asked me to tell her about blogs... and I am sure she is wondering what hit her after that!

.

I have shared all my feelings, experiences, my love, and all the ways it has changed my world... well shared would be saying it lightly, more like shoving it politely down her throat. But she has been a really good sport about it all.

.

Now finally she has her own blog! I hope I haven't put too much pressure on her, but she has a son getting married and some wonderful blog worthy adventures and times happening in her life right now... and it would be such a blessing to her family, friends and herself if she gets it all on record, in her own words and photos.

I just know it!
.
I am so pleased, that she is now entered the blogging world... It makes me want to do a little dance!

Welcome to blogging, and have a blast Snow Mom!!

Love and Hugs!(Snow Mom and Me)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails