Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Family Night...

After our family devotional this week, we decided for our activity we would have a Wii tournament.
My boys are so competitive... it turns into "2's company, 3's a crowd" at my house sometimes. But I am a really bad sport when I lose... so it's probably all for good anyway.
We are all working on our weaknesses, but I am not sure if the Wii brings out the best in us yet?
I love how interactive the games are!
(you can see the intensity in the room, everyone stay clear... all those warnings on the game to use wrist straps and safety harnesses are meant for us!)
Bowling is hilarious at our house... it's all about form.
And sadly the teenager has none!
Perfect form....

No form... (what was that?)

The dogs are not impressed, it definitely takes away from all their lovin' time.



I won't even comment... the video says it all about the competitive nature of my boys; with all the gloating and rubbin it in the face winning!

I am just happy; there was no name calling! (this time)

A good time was had by all!

1 comment:

M said...

The Wii Sport is competative at my house too!
My dad beat me last night in Golf, Baseball.
I beat him in Tennis and bowling.

Related Posts with Thumbnails