Search This Blog

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Perspective...

Just in the midst of wondering WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME! Trying to get perspective on my life and all of my many blessings (and why I can not just be cheerful and do the chores, instead of having horrible feelings of being "the maid").... I find a link to this blog and the sweet story of this family and their baby's 30 day fight for life!
Thanks Sister Roche for sharing it on your blog... I hate to cry and it has kept me in tears... but what a sweet story and glimpse of Heavenly Fathers Plan.
I know he does have a plan for me. I am so grateful for His love for me, and the Atoning sacrifice of His Son for me! So grateful, I should live every moment in my life in full gratitude... instead of constantly searching for perspective. Shame on me, but a good lesson for me to learn today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails