Search This Blog

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Yesterday was the 5th anniversary of our 2nd marriage.

August 30, 2003... I wish I had been blogging back then, it was a really wonderful day for us!
It isn't the most significant of our 3 anniversaries, but definitely an important one in our story!

We had a very special ceremony with family close by our sides in their home, our Bishop married us and gave us some of the most wonderful advice for where we were in our journey together.

We enjoyed dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant with our family, and then picked up the keys to our new house, where we live now! That was all pretty exciting for me, a new start with the love of my life.
I am usually very attentive to our anniversaries and never want to forget any of them, because each played an important part of our story together... but after the service work at Pinetop earlier in the day, I was pretty wiped out. If it had not been for some friends calling to invite us out to dinner, and mentioning a wedding they had seen earlier in the day that caused me to think about the date and it being our anniversary... I might have forgotten. But by the skin of my teeth, I remembered and we enjoyed such a fun time with our friends eating dinner at "Goodwood BBQ"... one of our favorite places. Yum!
One of my favorite sayings, it fits us so well...
"It's never to late to live happily ever after"

2 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I agree, it is never too late:) Happy Anniversary!

Robert and Kristen said...

Happy Anniversary!

Related Posts with Thumbnails