Search This Blog

Monday, January 12, 2009

Gonna be a bear...

Gonna be a bear

In this life I'm a woman. In my next life, I'd Like to come back as a bear. When your a bear, you get to hibernate. You do nothing but sleep for six months. I could deal with that.
Before you hibernate, your suppose to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too.
When your a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while your sleeping and wake up to partially grown, cute, cuddly cubs. I could definitely deal with that.
If your a mama bear, everyone knows you mean business. you swat away anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.
If your a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.

YUP, GONNA BE A BEAR

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hmmm... I think I wanna be a bear too!

Johnna said...

I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails