Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

In the fog...

The teenager was going to get his hair cut yesterday and let me ride with him.

He has just started back driving again this week, since his accident in September, and while he knows his way out to this little country town, I think he was partly wanting some reassurance of which road to turn on, and partly I think he knew I was feeling like there wasn't much time before I leave for Seattle again for us to be together. It was very sweet, and I cherish every moment to be included in his ever growing independence.

It was sooooo foggy outside. You could barely see the entire way.

He is a good driver, and much more observant since his accident.

He adores Katie. She announced she got engaged to her boyfriend over the Christmas holiday.
We are so happy for her, her wedding is on the same date he received his Eagle Scout award... not much of a coincidence really, but cool to him... it was a special date to remember.
I am really excited, today is my turn!
I hope the fog lifts before I drive back out there.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

WOW.. I haven't seen Katie in a couple months... I had no idea she had got engaged!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails