Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2008

The weekend in Simpsonville...

Last night we went to dinner with my brother (half brother, we have the same Dad and different Mom's).

It is always amazing and weird that even though we weren't raised in the same house, how many simular traits we have in common.
We are able to laugh about them together now... it is such a blessing to have him in my life!

Mark has a huge heart and is an amazing wonderful Dad to my neice and nephew!
They are such cuties and growing up so fast!

Another great blessing about having Mark in my life, is his wife.
She has two boys and they have done such a great job melding their family together.
It was a fun night to be with them!

Mom and I got up and went to church this morning, even though we are beginning to feel the jet lag now and wanted to stay in bed. We were both really happy we went. It was very uplifting and edifying for sure!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

PaD said...

It looks like you're having a wonderful time. I'm glad you got to go back to the South. There is nothing like it. Your package arrived yesterday. We haven't opened them. We save them for Christmas morning. Thank you so much. Have a great time. Love ya, Mom D

Beth said...

I am glad you got them, thanks for letting me know!

They aren't wrapped inside, so it will be good to open on Christmas.

Love and Hugs,
Beth

Related Posts with Thumbnails