Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Royce and Summer... Katie too!


More visits yesterday... Royce and Katie, (and Summer the dog too)
(the first 3 pictures of us didn't turn out like this because both of them are so enamoured by this dog, they kept looking down to see if she was posing for the picture, that doesn't sound familiar at all, I have no idea what that would be like).
I have never seen anyone so in love, than Summer is with Royce and he with her! (hence the title Royce and Summer, and Katie too... he he he)


Although he is pretty proud of his new truck!

And I hear Summer is the only one who gets to eat in it!

I have memories of Royce from before I had memories... he is much more family than he is a friend. He looks great, and they both seem to be happy and doing really well. They live in Georgia and drove down to get some things touched up on his new truck and come see me!

As we work on our list of visits, we have gotten to some, but my Mom knows just about someone in every town between here and Georgia... so according to my calculations, it would take me 4 more pant sizes (the south is not very good on my waistline) to stay long enough to visit everyone she wants to see.

The only logical solution is to invite them all to Mama's birthday tomorrow and see them all at one time!
Mama would not know she didn't know them, and would think the entire State of SC had come for her birthday!
I am teasing my Mom of course... but in reality it is the only solution... he he he.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Johnna said...

Royce does look great. Boy it sure brings back the memories! I am glad you are having a great time! Can't wait to see you....

Beth said...

I wish I could have secretly gotten video of him with this dog... in his cutest little old man southern accent feeding her bacon! So funny!

Related Posts with Thumbnails