Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

The return of the water...

Just in time for some hot weather... we have our irrigation pump back in.
But only thanks to my strong silent mysterious mans bff!
Guys probably don't say that, but he is... he was there for the 1st deer (remember Hershel), moral support on church talks, pulling the boat off the sandbar, the cub scout day hike, other pump repairs and many other exciting events that I think qualify him for the bff title.

I am so grateful it was him on the other end of things instead of me...

I've been told that I don't follow directions very well; and read too many things into his facial expressions.

Something a bff would never get blamed for doing.
And only a bff would come running to help in the hot blaring sun.

They work together perfectly, and happily!
Plus, someone had to photo document the moment.
And I am happy to have water back in the neighborhood again.
.
These guys are heroes today... all the neighbors are really happy too!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails