Search This Blog

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Congratulations Class of 2009

The class of 2009 had a grad night party for the seniors after graduation last night. They set up for the event early and needed some security guards to watch the place during graduation.
So the teenager and I took a shift to help out.
It looked like they had tons of entertainment including a hypnotist... that should be funny.
And games the kids can play and earn tickets for some pretty cool prizes... we saw dorm refrigerators, TVs, laptops, GPS systems, computers... and everything in between.We wanted to try out the mechanical bull, but the landing mat wasn't blown up, so we passed.
Human bowling... tempting, but there was no way I was going to let the teenager lock me inside a bowling ball.... he had the keys to the car.
He was being a good sport to come and do security with me... kind of...

I can't believe I only have one more year with him...
We watched their senior dvd that had photos from babies, toddlers, elementary, junior high and then finally high school... it was really fun to watch since we knew so many kids.

Then we played a few games of Foosball... yes he beat me!
It has been such a long time since I had played and I don't remember ever being very good at it.
But I can still take him down at billiards!
.
It was fun hanging out and talking about his senior year plans together for a little while. When our job was complete, he ditched me and went golfing... so much for our bonding time!
It was fun while it lasted.

1 comment:

patsy said...

wow- when is graduation?

jack is at his senior banquet right now! I just ordered his announcements today & I've been addressing the envelopes, they'll be in on tuesday & I will send them out.
It's coming so fast JUne 4th-

johnna says you may be coming down for the wedding...maybe- that would be so GREAT!

Related Posts with Thumbnails