Search This Blog

Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday missing you blues...

I think Taylor must have the "Monday missing you" blues today... she is used to all of us being home and playing with her on the weekends, and especially all the bonding time we have on Sundays. She loves to play, but taking being quiet and snuggling watching movies is some of her favorite times too. And then Monday comes and she is stuck with just me all day long.
.
I am used to her following me around the house, and sticking to me like glue... and this morning I was doing some chores and she wasn't following me around. So I went looking for her, and found her in our dark bedroom, she had gone back to bed!

I woke her up when I turned on the camera, and the flash lit up the room. But this is terribly uncharacteristic for her. Morgan has snuck back to bed a time or two, but never Taylor!

Then during my lunch break from working this afternoon, I was folding some laundry and I got up to put somethings away and I came back to the living room and found her like this....

Inside the laundry basket I had just gotten the clothes out of? What is going on with this crazy girl today? She must need my attention so badly, she wants to be "next" on my list of things to do today.

So funny!! If I couldn't relate to the "needy" feeling, I would probably blow this off. But I know... when you need some love and attention, hey, you just can't help it. Everyone needs to be and feel loved sometimes... her time just happens to be Mondays!

I LOVE this girl!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails