Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A clip from my day...

I took one of my favorite drives today... one because it is to my favorite hair lady (it always feels good to have my mane put back in order again) and two because I love the view coming over the hill down into the valley.
Especially this time of year!

You can't tell in the photo, but this is from the top of the hill looking down into the valley and the Owyhee mountains are in the back ground (it took me a long time before I could let mountains come out of my mouth instead of hills... but they are growing on me and kind of look like mountain "wanna be's" when they have snow on them in the winter time).

Then over the snake river... the water can make a 98 degree day seem so much cooler! It's not Puget Sound, but I love the water! (especially if you get stuck out in it until 1am huh Mom... hee hee... you can go read about our once in a lifetime river adventures here one year ago today! )

And Katie... I can't even say enough good things about her!
I love my hair, I love our talks, I love sharing stories... better than any therapist! Just what I needed to day, I left grinning from ear to ear! Thanks Katie!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails