Search This Blog

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Sunday thoughts...


Some thoughts on Sunday ~



I am always amazed at how well God knows us so personally, and how he can place people in our lives and around us and use them as instruments in His hands to teach us what He needs us to know.


Even when I am sometimes too full of myself to listen, or I am going along thinking all is well... He finds His way into my heart, softens it and humbles me until I get His message.


What ever the lesson, so many times it comes through others. Today, I was so uplifted by testimonies, simple, eloquent, or humble.


A reminder from Him for me to be repentant continually, for my shortcomings. Even when I try and be so good, I often fall so short!


Messages to turn to Him, even when things are going along smooth and you think you are doing it all right. I guess that is prideful. I don't think of myself as being prideful... but with a little analization, I realized I can be know it all! My way is always right. Why can't everyone just do it my way kind of 'tude! Not pliable, or bendable, or willing to see someone elses side of things. There are so many perspectives to everything. I hope I can keep repentance to the top of my priorities as I go throughout my week.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails