Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Idaho to Seattle...

The last minute things to do, before I leave town...
Get the Christmas packages to the post office!


I finally got this done... many thanks to my new favorite postal worker!
She runs the little post office out in the country and makes a horrid, terrible, dreaded job, much less painful!
And she is a doll!
Which totally helped me get my last minute things done, so I could be HERE this morning...
I made it! Here I am at the Seattle Airport... and big surprise... it's raining!
My hair totally took a dump within 2.5 seconds due to the fine mist in the air!
Forgot about that neat bonus of living in the great Northwest! Oh joy!
And today... it is especially small mist!
Tineey tiny itty bitty droplets... but they are beautiful on the trees!
I also forgot how much I missed the trees! There all so green!


But the traffic hasn't changed much... uggg!
Don't tell my husband, I might never get him here if he see's this!


Home, Sweet, Home.... (I know it's not my home, but it always makes me feel homey when I come back to my parents house).
This is so my Mom... all decorated for Christmas inside and out!
I can hear her in the back of my head singing this song "Joy to the World".
Beautiful! Thanks for such a sweet home coming Mom!
I can't believe I am saying this, but I already miss my dogs!

2 comments:

patsy said...

Oh man, I am so jealous.
I could tell right away you were at the Seattle airport.
I wish I had more good reasons to go up and visit. go eat at mexico lindo for me... if you get the chance.
I LOVE That place & I am hungry for it right now!!!

Beth said...

Oh, I will have to take Jim to eat there when he and the teenager arrive! He will love that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails