Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2008

December in Dallas...

My favorite sister got up at 3am to take us to the airport... that's love.... especially since she couldn't go with us!
We changed planes in Dallas... it was sunny outside, and I was still really hot! Hot in the house, hot on the plane, hot in the airport... I didn't pack clothes for hot! I might be in trouble. I have always wanted to go to Austin, and as it turned out, my Mom, who makes friends with EVERYONE she meets! Got to sit by a young man from Austin who's parents just moved to Greenville... needless to say.... I didn't get much work out of her on this leg of our travel (I made her work addressing my Christmas cards on the first leg... what? it made the time go by really fast! I didn't feel bad until I looked over and she was putting the address on her own... ooops!)
When we arrived in Greenville, the airport was all decorated... I LOVE their poinsettia tree!!!
And the famous geese had been decked out with santa hats and scarfs too! So cute!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Your mom making out her own Christmas Card is hilarious!!

Johnna said...

You guys look great! Have a wonderful time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails