Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2008

Papa and the Christmas Lights...

Now I know where the teenager gets his sense of humor... trying to get a picture with my Dad, I have 4 like this where when I turn to smile at the camera, he put's on his poker face.
Finally, he smiles once, sarcastically... oh well! It may be all I get.
Next priority... get Mom's Christmas tree put up. My brother and sis had spent hours this week painstakingly getting the lights off of this tree, that was originally a pre-lit tree that had gone bad. Note to self: if I ever buy a new tree, don't go with pre-lit...unless I want to replace the entire tree when the lights go bad. Their fingers were callised and they still had issues with lights by the time I arrived that might require therapy between now and next Christmas.

But they are so cute and it was a fun experience for me to jump in and do this together with them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails