Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2008

Seattle to Simpsonville...

We finally made it! Just what I was waiting for... to be with my big brother!
It was a long day of traveling, but fun to do that part with my Mom.
So worth it once we arrived, to be with my brother.

We went to see Mama, I will post about that later... it was a little emotional for me, but she looks great!

And then before bedtime, I "got" to go clean out stalls and feed the horses with him. It was dark down at the barn, so I didn't want to scare the horses with the flash on the camera, so no pictures. Yeah, I didn't really need to urk off my brother right out of the gate, by causing a big ruckus in the barn and getting him trampled by his own horses or anything. I am sure I will screw up something while I am staying with him, but I had a clue ahead of time and was able to avoid that one!
See big brother, I am finally growing up and getting smarter... even though I am a city girl!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails