Search This Blog

Friday, December 12, 2008

Dinner party...

Mom invited anyone who could come; over for dinner...

We were only there for the night before we had to get up early to head out for SC in the morning.

It was so yummy, and we ate off the Christmas china. I love her Christmas dishes and of all the traditions I took with me when I established my own home... this was not one of them. I just do not have much formal instincts in my blood. I have seen Christmas plates at Target over the years that were bright red with snow flakes or snow men on them made of plastic resign and thought that was more my style, but never bought anything to just have out at Christmas.
We do however have a couple of odds and ends Christmas glasses that were collected from Arby's or McDonalds over the years that I love to pull out and drink out of in December.... but that would be the extent of my tradition with dishes.

I got to see Brooklynn, my nephews little one year old.
She was the life of the party, and didn't mind being the center of attention... I love that she had already learned to smile for the camera. And she can go from a complete tantrum with crocodile tears to that cheesy smile in seconds... too funny!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails