Search This Blog

Friday, August 1, 2008

Happy Birthday ~ Sis!!!

Happy Birthday Sis!!!
It's my Sisters Birthday today. I miss her so much anyway but I really miss being with her on her special day.
I was really excited when I found out she had taken the day off work... that means she is getting better at taking time for herself and knowing that she is WORTH IT!!
But I was a little bummed because I mailed her birthday present to her work address... and since today is Friday, she won't get it until Monday. Darn!
The good news is, I got an update from her during the day and a girl she works with is bringing the package home with her, so she might get it tonight or at least tomorrow... yippee!!
My SIL who taught me all I know about blogging is such a great example to write the things she loves about her kids on their birthday and post to her blog, so in her tradition, I wanted to do that for my Sis today!
Just some of the things I LOVE about my sister (because there isn't enough room in the blogging world to post them ALL)!
I love that I can talk to her about anything and everything.
She is my bestest girlfriend.
She is so giving of herself to anyone who would need it around her.
She has a great sense of style.
She is ultra intellegent, but doesn't make you feel dumb when you don't get her.
She always includes everyone, she has no weird boundaries when it comes to family... she carries "the more the merrier" attitude with her everywhere.
She takes really good care of ALL her parents and grandparents, and loves them even when they can be challenging.
She is determined, and can do anything she sets her mind to.
She loves to be around people, and doesn't need much alone time.
She loves dogs, and even mine unconditionally.
She is understanding when I am grumpy.
She is the best listener, EVER!
She is a great writer.
She loves and teaches my teenager like he was her own.
She is there to remind me when I am out of control.
She appreciates unique things and places, but is simple and easy to make happy.
We share a love for good bubbles! And she knows of their important place in our lives.
I love my sister!
Happy Birthday Sis!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They say when you get away you forget about the bad things. You definitely have been away for a long time. I can't write. I borrow. Love ya too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails