Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Day by Day...

Yesterday was spent trying to attempt to pull my house back together. Between me being absent for a week with the boys home alone, me bringing in camp stuff coming home, and the teenager pulling out camp stuff to head out for a week... my house looked like a tornado had come through with no mercy!
-
There were some bills to pay, I finally got the dried food scraped off of every surface of my kitchen, and there were some errands to run and of course I had to pick up the slack on the dog obedience training with Taylor. I was a little nervous about going out my 1st time amongst the cats and kids in the neighborhood with just a thin emergency break away line that would cut me in two if she actually broke. She looked really good with my Strong Silent Mysterious Man, but would she take advantage of my in experience? She is really smart and I have no doubt she works the system most of the time. But she held up her end of the bargain and remained obedient... as tempting as it was to run amuck! I am so proud of her!! And she loves to go out and work it, there is some kind of pride thing in it for her too!!
-
And then of course the make up work... yep, back to reality.
-
Today I get to go see Katie and get my hair done! Yeah, that always makes for a happy day!

2 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Have fun getting your hair done! I love getting my hair done because I get to just sit and relax without any interruptions.

Beth said...

I call her my therapist... I love the time without distractions too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails