Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Update after re-entry...

I should report that when I returned from camp, I found that all the flowers survived pretty well except maybe the hanging basket that needed more water than it really got all week. But I think it isn't a total loss, and I am currently administering plant cpr.
My boys were safe, and happy, and ate well contrary to all the stories the teenager was trying to lead me to believe that he had starved all week, I found evidence that would not support his theory.
The dogs were really happy to see me, and gave a full report on the teenagers shenanagins, and that they were not responsible for any of part of the messy house I found upon my arrival... but for the most part everyone was safe and sound and happy.
My Strong Silent Mysterious Man had taken Taylor to her obedience class on Thursday night for her 1st off leash training and she did great and gave him no problems. She even passed the test for not breaking command when they brought the goat in the healing circle!!
He was shocked and amazed, but glowing when he was telling me all about her great accomplishment!!
I am so relived everything went well at home, now I will start planning my next girls retreat!!
Wahoo!!!

1 comment:

Johnna said...

So are you talking a local girls re-treat or something a bit further away. If so, sign me up....Looks like camp was great and I am sure that the girls loved you.....

Related Posts with Thumbnails