Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary ~ 37 Years!

Happy Anniversary to my Mom and Dad!
37 Years of Marital Bliss!!
I love you and hope your special day was fabulous!!
________________________
To celebrate, I got my hair cut, and got to see my therapist, Katie!
(She is so cute and always photogenic... I might need to re-think being in pictures with her)

We got a really special treat tonight, we met my Man's sister and her husband for dinner in the city. They were driving through from Utah back to Washington and called us.
I love these guys, we have so much fun with them. I love that we always laugh when we are with them, and I can never seem to wipe the smile off my face either.
-
Even though Sis has the biggest photo phobia I have ever seen (see her hiding way back behind me... I won't post the picture I took of the two of them, because she is giving me the evil eye for making her pose for a picture, and I promised I wouldn't post anything on my blog that was incriminating or unflattering). One day she will thank me for keeping these records for us to look back on and laugh about... I just know it! One day! Besides, it was an important and special time to be with them, and I wouldn't miss capturing it here in my online journal for anything.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails