Search This Blog

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Blog catch up Thursday Snow Exercise...

I was really happy to feel good enough to get out and shovel the new snow that fell on Thursday morning. If you get it shoveled off the driveway and sidewalk, the sun comes out and melts it all dry... if you don't it packs down and gets tracked all into the house and takes forever to melt and clear up.
It sure doesn't look like much, but I tell my arms were soar the next day.
And if you don't keep digging out evertime new snow falls on top of the old, it starts feeling like it is coming up over the doors and windows and you risk the chance of losing the frisbee!!
That would be tragic!
On top of shoveling the snow, I was really happy that I walked to my church meeting Thursday morning instead of driving. Trying to get moving and get in some activity, and the fresh air felt really good.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails