Search This Blog

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Sewing project... finished the bag.

I finished the bag.... it turned out super cute! I love courderoy, but it doesn't look good on my thighs anymore, so a bag... that's the next best thing (except maybe courderoy shoes!... hmmm).

It has inside pockets for pens, notepads and candy.

There was allot of thought put into the decoration on the outside... it was Fay's idea to put something on the outside, but I couldn't draw a butterfly, and couldn't come up with something that was just totally "ME" to cut out. So I went with a monogram. I sew straight lines okay, but all the turns and curves were really a challenge. It's not perfect, but it's all mine.

It was really fun, and super cute project! Thanks Aunt Fay!

3 comments:

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I love the corduroy!

Anonymous said...

I really, really love "It's not a figment of my imagination" You're so smart. Love ya

patsy said...

GREAT JOB! I love it- pj

Related Posts with Thumbnails