Search This Blog

Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbowl Sleepies...

I am sure my brothers would hang their heads in shame that I did not keep up on the football season any better than I do. But I had only heard just the day before the game who was playing and that New England had a perfect record going into it. That was cool, I hoped they would get to claim a win at the big game.
My boys had it turned on watching intently, while me and "the girls" caught up on a Sunday nap!


We just realized we are finally not out numbered in our house... it is now 3 boys to 3 girls!! Wahoo, now that is something to celebrate!!

So I finally came out of hybernation about 4 minutes left in the last quarter of the game. It was exciting, and I was surprised to hear the boys routing for the underdog, NY. When I asked why, I got a complete sermon from my teenager about how the quarterback of the other team was immoral, out of line, and lacking in integrity in a major way... so I switched teams and cheered them on to victory!

Cursed by the whole Superbowl snacking thing, I was glad it was over, and sleepy time with my girls was back to normal as we drifted off to dreamland at bedtime.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails