Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Teenager gets a haircut...








Before..

After...

-

-

-

-

A million things have gotten in the way of the haircut appt. for the teenager... I didn't realize it, but his last official cutting was before Christmas. I can't believe he made it to Seattle and back in Jan... my Dad is usually a real stickler for hair over the ears.

He finally made it! He was saying on the way, he would just grow it out now.... so I wasn't sure what he would end up with? Long hair with the flip at the end and around the bangs... or back to the basic buzz shave no maintenance doo.

He prefers the no maintanence... combing and primping is all a big hassle! I can't say that I blame him. I was just happy to get pictures, he hasn't been very cooperative lately!

2 comments:

Della said...

Please let Jacob know that when you make a picture of him it is really a gift for Papa and Nene. Getting to share his daily life with a picture is like having him with us for a moment and really makes our day. We thank him for making it easy for you to take his picture and our beautiful daughter for so eloquently sharing the daily life of her family.

Anonymous said...

Let's see... drive... get you picture made.... drive....

no problem with the picture

Related Posts with Thumbnails