Search This Blog

Friday, August 31, 2007

My Boys...


My Boys... I love my boys, but I don't love their competitive nature. Always wrestling and arguing, and competing, like here, looking in the mirror... who is taller? "Yes, I am taller than you now Dad!", no your not, yes I am, get over yourself, no your not your standing on your tippy toes, no I'm not, yes you are, I'm taller than you, no your not your still just a twerp, well your.... Uggg!!! Stop it! And no name calling!

I do love them, what is scary is that I don't think they would ever smile if they couldn't do this with each other on a regular basis! Notice I don't get in the mix, little foot towers over me, and if I am really lucky, my "Strong Silent Mysterious Man" won't shrink down to my height in our old age. he he he

I Love My Boys!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails