Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2007

The Paint Job...








Well you've been asking to see pictures of the kitchen/dining room I painted earlier this summer.... sadly it hasn't been clean enough to take pictures until now (well just not showroom clean, you remember I have a teenager living here that loves to cook... it's a blessing and a curse).

We have been cleaning for Papa and Nene, so now I can proudly post the new colors of the kitchen.

I am not sure if I will keep the green or not, but I will live with it a year and then decide. I do love the red wall along the back of the kitchen, which didn't show up very well in the pictures. And I was really happy with the lights I put in for the cozy home glow effect... it really adds a comfy feeling in person. Now I just need to get the bright lights in under the cabinets to shine on the counters for some good work surface lighting and I will be set.

3 comments:

PaD said...

I love your paint job Beth. It looks so good. You did a good job. I like the light too. I love doing things to my new house. It's fun.

patsy said...

Great paint! I love the colors.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to come see it for my own eyes *smile* See you soon!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails