Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Papa and Nene are coming today!!!

My Mom and Dad are driving over from Seattle today for 2J's Eagle Court of Honor... we are so excited!! I think I can count on one hand how many times my Dad has actually been inside my house (so it's a pretty special occasion). I think he likes me (he he he), he just seems to always manage to get me to visit him instead of the other way around. My Mom has come tons without him... he probably prefers it that way... but we managed to persuade him this time. I think 2J's has much more influence than I do with his Papa. It's a good thing between them.

I tried to get 2J's to show me his excitement so we could capture it on film... but I guess I am slowly wearing out my family for posing for blog pictures. Need to get another angle so I can sneak in on them. Anyway, we are all really excited!! Hubby even cleaned up his mess in the garage.

Just something new I have tried with an old favorite. These All~Bran Crackers (I like the Garlic Herb, but they have regular wheat flavor too) are pretty healthy with tons of fiber and while they don't really taste like a chip, they totally satisfy that crunchy salty craving without eating chips. You get like 18 in a serving for the calories (not like 3 or 4 with other crackers). I am not a whole wheat, grain kind of girl, I don't really even like wheat bread... but these are a yummy snack. I especially like them with the Laughing Cow Light cheese (which comes in a huge array of flavors now too... an old favorite). Yummo!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails