Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Dagg Nabbit...


It might be one of those days to go back to bed and start over again... I am just pulling one stupid mistake after another.

I cracked my favorite pizza stone in half, even more stupid than dropping it, or smashing it in the sink.... I left it sitting on the back burner of the stove and meant to turn on the front burning to cook something but turned on the back burning instead... in no time, "craaaaackkkkk" what an awful sound and a horrible smell as it burnt up on the stove. Did I mention it was my favorite pan, I use it for everything and they seem to take soooo long to get seasoned just right. Uggggg!!

I have been so aware of traffic and using my turn signals and stopping ALL THE WAY at stop signs etc. since 2J's has started drivers training. And I actually made a stupid driving mistake yesterday, changing lanes, I hadn't seen anybody come up beside me and just casually checked my mirror and turned my head as I was getting over and in no time, "hoooooonnnnnnkkkk" goes a big loud horn of the car right next to me. I didn't even see her, and when she drove by I was appologizing only to see her shaking her fists, and swearing at me through the window, with a great amount of intensity!! Geeez, dumb mistake, but we were all ok, and I didn't smash her or even do it on purpose. Ugggggg!!!!

I work at home doing books and event planning and a few other odd jobs for several different companies. I print documents daily, I work really hard at being organized (well at work anyway, can't always vouch for the homefront... too many hands in the pot ya know), but this week I have still been on the catch up phase from the summer, and last minute printing agenda's and financial statements for the big first meeting of the year for one of my organiztions... only to find out I was out of black ink in the printer. I quickly huffed and pulled out the drawer where I keep the black ink... to discover an abudance of color ink, but not one since cartridge of black ink. Could I have actually ordered the wrong thing, or been shipped the wrong product and not realized when it came in, or worse, just ran out without ordering more? What a goof! I was able to get one of everything printed off and make copies off site in time for the meeting, but what a bunch of extra stress a girl doesn't need in her week. Uggggg!!

Last week I dumped a jar of salsa into the browned meat of what was going to be spaghetti sauce, in no time... yep it was pretty much ruined. I tried to make it back into spaghetti sauce, or even some other kind of goulash, but it was awful when I got done trying to fix it. Uggggg!!!!!

So yeah, I pretty much live with the most patient man on the earth. He doesn't ever yell at me or make me feel more stupid when I goof up! I love my strong, silent, mysterious man... and I am so grateful for his patience and love when I am a complete goof!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails