Search This Blog

Friday, August 31, 2007

And then there were ten...


So I was wrong... this is the tenth cow baby at my bff's house. I asked her this morning why they have so many, and as she passed her finger across the entire pasture, she said this is "the college fund". So there you go, she has 8 children and so each of them have a calf to raise and sell, and then that money goes towards their college fund. Neat, but sorry not cool enough for me to get up at 5am and go get hay and stuff in my hair feeding and step in manure and the stress and work and, yeah... I am really happy for my bff, but I will just go visit her baby cows. Don't need any of these creatures of my own.

Here is a blurry version of more of the tribe.

Little blonde, she is one of my favorites.


Really, I wasn't drinking when I took these. It was still a little dark, so I think there wasn't enough light coming in the camera.

I love getting to see the beautiful sunrises this time of the morning.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails