Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Music in the heart...

One of the youth in our group is involved in a local choir, so I took a friend to go see them perform at Jewett Auditorium on the College of Idaho campus.
They have 3 or 4 age groups and levels. It was an awesome performance, and upstanding and very quality group of singers.
the youngest group on the left were sooo adorable, I loved their uniforms with the red ties and bows and the navy and white, so pretty and clean.
And the older group in their plaid skirts. I don't know enough about music to really critique it, but even my little ears were super impressed. At times it was so crisp and clear, they sounded like one voice instead of an entire choir... awesome. The music selection was not your typical Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer, I can't even tell you what they sang other than most of the words were very much centered around the Savior and the story of is birth. It really was just so beautiful.
It was a wonderful night out. I dropped Janice off and we had hot cocoa to finish off the night.
It really was a great way to get in the spirit of Christmas.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails