Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What to blog...

Wow, in my entire blogging history I have never had NOTHING to blog about!
This is so weird!
.
My days are just not feeling very blog worthy.
.
Laundry
Exercise
Wiping muddy dog paws
Work
Phone stuck to my ear
Feed the dogs
Dispatch the teenager
(when he has the car, he is always calling trying to talk me into letting him do something outside of what was layed out by his Dad that morning)
Be the Bad Guy!
Make dinner
Church meetings
Field more phone calls
Sweep up dog hair
Dishes
.
Oh something exciting today... a friend called and had a dead battery and I actually knew how to go get her car started. She couldn't even get the hood opened, so I felt very empowered by all the years of teaching from my Dad, brothers and my husband on how to do this. So exciting!
.
I think I used to take pictures and blog about all of this stuff, but it just doesn't seem that interesting anymore... I think I am losing my touch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails