Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Saturday night spiritual feeding...

Last night I was able to attend the General Young Women's broadcast and heard some wonderful talks; it was so uplifting!
Afterwards we had such a sweet privilege to hear from Kenneth Cope. I didn't know much about him before the program; but I loved it!
"Few musicians have touched a culture or genre as deeply and intensely as has composer, producer, performer, songwriter, and singer Kenneth Cope. His achievements include Best of State Male Vocalist of the Year as well as Pearl Awards Sacred Song of the Year, Inspirational Album of the Year, and Male Recording Artist of the Year."

His message was wonderful and I was so happy I stayed to hear it and feel so uplifted. He was such an entertaining performer. I was laughing and crying, thinking deep thoughts and able to ponder and reflect my relationship with Jesus. I loved it!
What a great night of spiritual feeding!!!

1 comment:

patsy said...

My roomate in college dated him. He is wonderful- I love his music, we have listened to it at our house for years.

Related Posts with Thumbnails