Search This Blog

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tulips, white and pure on Sunday morning...

All week these special tulips have been trying to bloom. I don't remember them taking so long once the buds were in view to open. But this morning, they opened!
.
It was kind of symbolic that they waited until Sunday morning! They always make me think, ponder and remember to be charitable and mindful of those around me. Grateful for all that I have been given, all that I have. The white is a symbol of purity, and after hearing such beautiful messages of virtue last night, it was so fitting that they waited until today to open and show their white pedals. I love how simple and precise and pure tulips look.
.
I love Sunday!

1 comment:

patsy said...

I love tulips! We have a snow storm going on here... 5 inches, but it's stopped for now.

I'm glad you went to YW conference last night- it was AMAZing! Such a great powerful message there. I was so glad to be there with my girls!

Related Posts with Thumbnails