Search This Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day Part II...

My Strong Silent Mysterious Man was so thoughtful for Valentines Day this year... the crab Thursday, dinner out Friday, and Saturday a Dinner Dance at the church with the live band.
And he took this self photo, and danced with me! Just over the top, and so sweet!!
.
I have so many really cute pictures, but can only post a few. I didn't get permission from everyone, and I am hearing some really creepy things on the news happening with sharing sites. I might just go private with my blog after some of the things I have heard. It makes me sad. But I would never ever want to put anyone in jeapordy of internet fraud.
.
But here are some of the highlights from the Dinner Dance Saturday Night.
First it was for our Stake and there was a huge turn out... like 450 people. That has to be a record here. We had a host couple at each table and they would cook the main dish and then assignments were given to everyone they invited to their table. There were some single tables, and even a table from our little branch out in the country... they drive like 1.5 hours to come to events at our stake center.
The theme was to dress in your favorite decade... of course my strong silent mysterious man said he was dressing in what ever decade made levis and t-shirts popular. He was already being so good, I couldn't expect everything to be perfect could I?


My bff and her hubby... they were our hosts (trying to be all serious in their photo... afterall nobody smiled in the 30's photographs).

Sonny and Cher... or Billy Ray Cirus look alike... loved the bell bottoms.

These jackets were too cute!
.
And then a couple of my blogger friends... thanks for letting me post your photo's!
Such a fun night!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails