Search This Blog

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day 2009...

I feel so loved... my strong silent mysterious man surprised me Thursday and brought home some crab legs. One of my favorite things, but it meant so much because he does not like to be in the same room with almost everything seafood.
That's love!!

Friday he surprised me with dinner out with my bff... he made all the plans and phone calls!
This is really love!

Tonight he is taking me to a sweetheart dinner and dance... he surprised me and signed up to go a few months ago!
Truly Love... because he doesn't dance!

And he has been spreading the love all day long.... even the puppies got to lick his cherry tootsie pops (don't worry nobody ate it when they were done)
They were all so patient with each other taking their turns...
That's really love... it is normally dog eat dog when it comes to food around our house.
I can't get the video to upload... it is hilarious!!!
I love my man...
And I know he loves me!
Happy Valentines Day Sweetheart!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

WOW... crab!! Lucky girl!! Sounds like you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Let's see....Thursday, crab legs, Friday, special dinner, Saturday, dinner-dance....a three day Valentine Celebration!!!! That's makes for some very special Romance in my book. Way to go Jim!

She Loves To Make said...

Nice job Uncle Jimmy! He sure does love you! Isn't Valentine's Day the best?!

Anonymous said...

who is this person? What did you give him for dinner? I am so impressed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails