Search This Blog

Monday, December 29, 2008

The Shopping Trip...

As much as I despise shopping with my teenager... because he is not just particular about what he buys for himself, he actually thinks of something very specific and then you have to go try and find it out in the world somewhere.
.
I promised him, I would go with him into the city so he could spend his much coveted American Eagle gift card he got for Christmas!
.
I geared up, put on all my patience! And even pretended in my mind that I was a fly on the wall watching my soon to be grown up son out shopping for himself without me one day.
.
It worked! I survived! He found some things he liked!
We made it home without killing each other!
.
SUCCESS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What!!!!! No pictures......Nene just loves the pictures. Congratulations on your success. Been there, done that and making it fun is not easy. Glad you were able to do that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails