Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Annual Scone Party...

The neighborhood annual scone party!

It will be our 6th year, I can't believe we have lived in Idaho this long. But this is proof... the very first year we moved here, these families adopted us and included us in all their neighborhood annual fun times. Even though we are not technically part of their neighborhood... I am not sure how it worked, I guess they just thought we were cute. So really we are just cute party crashers I suppose!
.

My boys didn't make it... basketball practice took precedence over scones???? WHAT?? I know, the weirdest boys in the world!!!
.

The Hostess... mother of the teenagers best friend.
(somehow I missed getting a picture of her husband,
the great scone cook of the night)

Great Friends...

Cutest most fun loving Young Women...

Families...

Long time friends, and long time neighbors...
Playing, and laughing together...
And scones, of course...
We are so glad they invite us to come crash their parties!
A good time was had by all!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails