Search This Blog

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Tag!

Rachel tagged me! :D
The task:Use Google image search to answer each question. Post the first image that comes up. (I cheated a little too... because sometimes the first picture was a little bit iffy.)

First Name: Elizabeth
Middle Name: Ashley
Last Name: Dayley (Ken Dayley, pitcher for the Atlanta Braves... give me a woo hoo!!)
Age: 43 (the 1st photo was of some 43 year old womens internal organs... yuk! The "X-43" that's much better, I wish I were as sleek as this)
Favorite Food: steak
Favorite Object that you Own: temple recommend
Favorite Color: orange
Favorite Animal: labs
Favorite Store: Ikea
Best Friend: My Sister Lynn
First Job: trucking industry
Bad Habit: yelling at my kid
Place You've Been Recently: D&B Supply
Place You Want to Visit: Alaska
Place Where You Were Born: Greenville, SC
What You Are Doing Right Now: Wasting Time

Related Posts with Thumbnails