Search This Blog

Friday, November 7, 2008

Birthday Holiday weekend extravaganza!!!

Yesterday my 43rd birthday holiday weekend extravaganza began...
I had promised my bff that we would finish up some crafts we had been bogged down by... so I went over and we knocked them out. One of her girls was out of school. So we had some help and got them finished. They all turned out really cute, I only got a picture of the one I did... didn't think to get a picture of the other ones she did... they were really cute too.

I got home and had a flower delivery from my Sis and her family!
I would love to be a flower delivery person... too fun to get flowers.



They are the most beautiful red I have every seen!

My Strong Silent Mysterious Man came home early from work to spend the rest of the day with me!! The teenager was out of school for half a day, so I had my boys for the whole afternoon together!

What a great surprise.


They took me to lunch at Goodwood BBQ... for yummy ribs and steak!


Then we went shopping all over, they wanted to buy me something special... but couldn't agree between the two of them, what to buy!

Eventually my strong silent mysterious man picked out a little pocket camera I could keep in my purse for all my blogging pictures! I love it, how fun!

Then they said they had one more surprise for me... and pulled out this Wii game system!!

The teenager was trying out the new camera to capture all the surprise (apparently he didn't know either, it was Dad's surprise)!!!

After a few quick warm up games... we went to the local auction. Didn't buy anything, but it was the antique show, so we saw lots of neat stuff.

And then back home for some serious competition!

We laughed and played, it was so much fun... I think we will really enjoy this game as a family!
My boys took really good care of me on my birthday, and made me feel super special! I didn't need all the toys, but it is fun to have something you wouldn't buy for yourself sometimes!

7 comments:

Johnna said...

Sounds like you had a great day! I am glad it went so well. And yes, the flowers are gorgeous!

Love you.....

She Loves To Make said...

Happy Birthday Beth! I'm glad you had such a great day! The crafts you worked on are so cute! I love those block letters. Those red flowers are so beautiful! Love you

patsy said...

what a GREAT day!

A Wii system- love it-
we absolutely love ours. Wii bowling/tennis/golf are still the favorites no matter how many other games we get.

Brett says he has been to that BBQ place on business- we don't have that one here- he says YUM- well, those aren't his exact words... but that is what he meant!

I'm so glad you had a great day- you deserve it!! love you-pj

Anonymous said...

What a great day! File the memory so when you forget they care, you will have it.

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

Looks like a good birthday! Those flowers were beautiful... I love Goodwood!

M said...

Happy Birthday Beth! That is so neat to hear what you did for your birthday and see the boys take care of you. That is so cool you got a Wii, my dad brought a wii system home from work 2 months ago and it has brought our family closer. It is a fun and enjoyable and intereactive game system. You guys will like it. By the way I like the set up of your family room!

Lindsey said...

What a great Birthday!! I love the pic of Jake... it made me laugh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails