Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2008

Oscar the Grouch...

He's back... I have been Oscar the Grouch all weekend!
What is up with that?
I hate being grouchy... and it was MY special weekend too!
My poor boys... have put up with all my grouchiness.
I know some people stress about getting older, but that wasn't it!
It really doesn't bother me at all.... I tried to assess what was going on, and just couldn't find an explanation. I tried to turn it around and be cheerful... but it wasn't' working.
I started getting really bad headaches, but I was grouchy before they even started.
So I don't know what was going on with me... I was being a selfish ungrateful little snit all weekend (the 1st step is acknowledgement right?)

Banana peels help me out with the headaches!
They take them away, but for some reason I keep getting them back and they are turning migraine on me. So now I'm grouchy and my head hurts!
Stay clear, it's not pretty... but this too shall pass!

3 comments:

patsy said...

I think we had the exact same weekend....

Lindsey said...

Banana peels for headaches??? I will have to remember that! Hope you get feelin better soon!

she'sonlyhappyinthesun said...

I have been getting a lot of headaches lately... I am going to have to try using banana peels...

Related Posts with Thumbnails